Monday, May 6, 2013

April Favorites

Left to right: NYX 'Tea Rose', Revlon 'Flushed', Revlon 'Pinched
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
In the warmer months, I tend to wear less and less make up. I find myself gravitating towards creme blushes, lighter coverage foundations, and more shimmer! This month I have replaced my Revlon Color Stay foundation with it's dewy cousin, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I am in the shade 'Shell' at the moment. I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush with this product and the coverage is light but buildable at the same time. For the cheeks, I have been using the Revlon Photoready Cream blushes. Cream blushes are ideal for the summer because they give you a flushed look but are subtle. The two I have in my collection are Flushed, a bright rose pink that looks dangerous in the jar, and Pinched, a light shimmer filled coral. I am not a big lip gloss girl, I usually go for a moisturizing lip balm or a lipstick, but the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose has stolen my heart. It is not sticky, adds color to my lips, and the lip gloss smells like cherries! I'm tempted to lick my lips when I'm wearing it. My final favorite is something I have used for almost a year: Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer. Benefit recently changed this product's packaging a bit; instead of having a pump to dispense the product, there is now a brush to put the primer on your eyelids. This eyeshadow primer is the only thing that will cover up my icky eyelid veins and keeps the eyeshadow in tact. What have you been loving this month?

3 comments:

  1. Loveee the NYX Mega Shine glosses they are amazing! I really want to try their Butter glosses! Xox

    Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I have to go try those out myself!

      Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely colours ! Seems to be really good products !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx