Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Little Notes // 1



Hello everyone! I just wanted to quickly post about my day. I just finished my first book of the summer, Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" and it was brilliant. I'm sad that I finished it so quickly and now have to find something else to read on the plane. I also ended up making Pad Thai for my family today after much begging from my younger brother. Being home from university really has it advantages since I finally have a kitchen and I can burn candles once again! I'm sure all of you have heard of Bath and Body Work's 'Market Peach', but if you haven't have a sniff when you can! I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see someone else reading the Mindy book ! If you like her personality and sense check out her show "The Mindy Project" if you haven't already.
    Love your blog !

    itsamadsmadsworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx