Monday, May 6, 2013

Peek Into My Bag

During the process of photographing for this post, I came to the conclusion that I am in desperate need of a larger bag. This is the stuff I carry around on a daily basis, but Friday I will be flying to California and my carry-on will look quite different. Here is the miniscule amount of things that I am able to stuff into my Mini M.A.C.: 
  1. My wallet takes up most of the space but it has many compartments that hold things like photos of my friends and more than one fortune cookie fortune... 
  2. Lip balm, lip gloss, perfume sample, and mints. I attempt to be semi-attractive and hygienic on the go.
  3. Not the best smelling hand sanitizer but I have to stay clean! 
  4. Very big compact mirror from F21. I used to touch up my lipstick by using the reflective powers of my phone screen but now I have this baby. 
  5. My huge bundle of keys that unfortunately I cannot leave at home. And yes, that is a rape whistle. Better safe than sorry. 
  6. I have broken every pair of sunglasses I have ever bought. This is my latest victim: a pair from H&M that folds up into the most compact little thing in the world. Hopefully this means they are less likely to break. 
  7. Last but not least, my Android. It's handy for taking pictures on the go and communicating but I'm more attached to my laptop. 
What do you carry around? 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff. Your wallet is just gorgeous:) xx

    Grace | Grace of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for U.S based beauty bloggers! We seem to be few and far between. Your bag is gorgeous! I'm thinking of switching to an android from my iPhone! Your phone looks so nice.

    xx

    missstylemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Most of the blogs I read are UK based and I get sad when I can't buy the products! **damn you Rimmel Apocalips!**

      Delete
    2. You guys are so right! I'm always so jealous of some of the UK products but we, U.S. gals, have some great stuff going on as well. The Apocalips should be coming to us soon thankfully!

      Thanks for reading!
      xx,
      Masha

      Delete
  3. I really love your pictures, how you present your blog ♥
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am so impressed! My bag is about three times that size and full of stuff I don't need! But it doesn't help I live in England and constantly have to carry an umbrella. Your photos are beautiful!
    nickisnicknackery.blogspot.co.uk

    Nicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx