Monday, September 16, 2013

Makeup Collection

Some of you may have noticed that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging and this is the cause of multiple things: I started my second year at college last month, my birthday weekend just passed by, and I have been having severe writer's block. That being said, I do have quite an exciting post today! I have been collecting makeup for a couple years and only after taking these photos did I realize that I may have an actual problem... After making that realization, I went out and bought more makeup... opps. This post does not include my brushes, skincare, haircare, or perfume collections, just plain 'ol makeup that goes on the face. Let me know if you have any questions about certain products or would want a thorough review on a specific product (maybe that will pull me out of my writer's block)! 


Eyeshadow/bases:
- Lancome Color Design Quads (top left in photo) 
- Loréal Infallible Eyeshadow in 'Iced Latte'
- Wet n Wild Palette in 'Walking on Eggshells'
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze' + 'Barely Branded'
- Inglot Duo with 450 (cranberry red) and 46 (pearl) 
- Sephora 'Aspen Summit'
- Mac 'Sable'
- Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Primer and Concealer 
- Not pictured: Naked 2 palette 
         Mascaras:                                                      Eyeliners/Brows:
        - Maybelline Great Lash in 'Very Black'              - MICA Beauty Cosmetics Black Gel liner
        - Covergirl Clump Crusher                               - Benefit Eye Bright 
        - Maybelline 'The Rocket' mascara                    - Almay Intense i-color Eyeliner
        - Benefit 'They're Real' (mini)                           - NYX Eye Pencil in 'Emerald City'
                                                                              - Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
                                                                              - Wet n Wild White Eyeliner
                                                                              - Too Faced Starry Eyed in 'Silver Lining'
                                                                              - Elf Eyebrow Kit 
Lipsticks:
- Mac 'Chatterbox' + 'Girl About Town', + 'Rebel' 
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 'Raspberry'
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 'Kiss of Life' 
-Loréal Colour Riche Lipstick in 'Fairest Nude'
-Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Nude Attitude'
Lip balms/lip care: 
- Lush Lip Scrub in 'Mint Julips'
- Trader Johann's Lip Balm Virtuoso
- Caudalíe Lip Conditioner
- Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' (not a fan)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in 'Sugar' and 'Sugar Rose' 
- Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss' 
      Lip glosses/Crayons/Liners:                                Lip Creams/Lacquers: 
  - NYX Mega Shine in 'Tea Rose' + 'Beige'        - NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in 'Bonfire'
  - Dior Addict Gloss in 'Bed of Roses'               - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Addis Ababa'
 - Revlon Just Bitten in 'Smitten' + 'Honey'        - Rimmel Apocalips in 'Celestial' + 'Big Bang'
 - NYX Lipliners in 'Pumpkin' + 'Rose'               - Loréal Lacquer in 'Infinite Fuchsia' 
Lip Butters
- Revlon Lip Butters in 'Strawberry Shortcake' + 'Red Velvet' 
- Maybelline Color Whispers in 'Lust for Blush' + 'Orange Attitude' + 'Whow Red Red-er'
Foundation/Concealers/Powders
- Rimmel Match Concealer in 'Fair Light' 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
- Aveno Tinted Moisturizer in 'Fair to Light'
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 'Shell'
- Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream 
- Maybelline Fit Me! Powder
- Kirkland (Costo Brand) Concealer Trio (best thing ever!!!) 
Face Primers: 
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Sample sizes)
     Highlighters:                                                   Bronzers:
     - Mac 'Soft and Gentle'                                      - NYC Sunny Bronzer
     - Benefit High Beam                                         - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
     - Sephora 'Rose Pink'
     - Benefit Watt's Up!
     - The Balm 'The Luminizer' 
Blushes: 
- Stila Convertible Color Trio in 'Cool'
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Blush in 'Pink Sorbet' 
- Wet n Wild Blush in 'Heather Silk'
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil (Not blush but I keep it in the same drawer)
- Honeybee Gardens Mineral Blush in 'Cherub' 
- Benefit Boxed Blush in 'Bella Bamba'
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in 'Apricot Sheen' 
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in 'Pinched' + 'Flushed' 
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in 'Natural Beauty'
- NYX Powder Blush in 'Terra Cotta' 

9 comments:

  1. I love reading makeup collection posts, i'm so jealous of your blushers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection ! Great picks. I adore the Stila CC Trio and the Tarte blush looks so gorgeous, I've had my eye on the Tarte blushes for a long time !
    Love this post !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, and I thought my collection was pretty bad! I think I need to stock up on some more blushers, haha. Also, LOVE all the red lip shades!
    xx

    mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try a lot of these products!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Nivea Lip Butter in 'Raspberry Rose' & Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara :D and I love this products ;) Nice collection! xx

    http://eeskanaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection! Loving all the fun, colourful lipstick shades you have and the blushes are fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection! I'm jealous of all your blushes. For some reason I don't seem to have very many :( Definitely need to add to my collection I think! Which is your favourite?
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a nice collection! the problem with beauty blogging is i think we end up buying way more than we need to. i keep seeing gaps in my collection and wanting to fill them! lol
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed reading this post! xx

    Love Sim xx

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx